I Hate Sonicelectronix!!!!

4runnercrazy
10+ year member

Mattchu
Danville,CA
okay i put in a price match and its was for a 04sx1250.1 (kicker amp) and i found a website that beat them by wellover 500 bucks and i called them (after they didn't respond to my email) and they said its 105% of the difference off their price, not the competors......God i hate small print!

okay i put in a price match and its was for a 04sx1250.1 (kicker amp) and i found a website that beat them by wellover 500 bucks and i called them (after they didn't respond to my email) and they said its 105% of the difference off their price, not the competors......God i hate small print!

so wait let me get this straight. you expected them to give you 105% off the competors price? I have never foudn a price match that works that way. they take their price. knock the 500 off and then give 5% on top of that you are still getting a deal. what did oyu expect it to be **** near free //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

yes accually......i found it on hookedontronics.com
im sorry (actually no im not) but are you stupid?! first of all you should be happy theyre willing to beat that price for you in the first place considering SE is an authorized dealer unlike hookedontronics. i deal with dilusional people like you at work all day. why in the hell would they give you a free amp? they should offer you the amp for like $520 which is a steal. Like Blunt said, no one' price match works like that, its always of the difference.

i love SE, they're great your just crazy!

well first off i had to call them to check on my email i sent a month ago, yes they have some good deals but they dont have the best costermer service

and yes i am stupid, i accept that........F@GGOT

105% off the competitors price would mean they would pay you to take the amp.

Their price = 200

Competitor price = 100

105% of competitor price = 105 $

they'd hafta give you five bucks and an amp

wtf are you talking about //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Did you expect a free amp or something?

First off, they'll match the competitors price (which is nice since they aren't even an authorized dealer and they are) and take off another 5%.

So not only do you get the amp cheaper than the other place, you get a factory warranty too.

So why does SE ****?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

4runnercrazy

10+ year member
Mattchu
4runnercrazy
Danville,CA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date