i got my windows tinted

I want to get the front windshield tinted because you can see my wall now... I was thinking of 70% or something really light because my 5% all around would make the front seem darker, but after some of these pics I've been thinking about even darker.

Another thing... with no tint on front and DARK tint right next to you, it hurts your eyes from being so bright.

VJ: How has your driving ability been affected by the front windshield tinting? Would you recommend any lighter or is 5% fine? I do a lot of night driving, but I have all my windows down unless I'm parked... love the Florida wind.

15% was dark from the outside, with a wall itll be dark as hell. and its not hard to see out of. 1 week and your used to it.

70% is nothing. do 15%, i guarentee u youll be happy. robin is doing 5 windshield and dobule 5 sides like me.

get a medical note saying the sun hurts your eyes //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif
lol

How hard are those to get? I might look into getting one.

Can the eye doctors actually tell if it's true or if you're just bullshitting?

I can actually see better with the windows tinted than I could before, it's like it sorta evens everything out.

lol
How hard are those to get? I might look into getting one.

Can the eye doctors actually tell if it's true or if you're just bullshitting?

I can actually see better with the windows tinted than I could before, it's like it sorta evens everything out.
you can prally get one if u know someone in the profession.

only reason you would be able to get a doctors note and never get a ticket is for severe migraines, i know this because my mom has a doctors note because of that.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Doctors note won't really help... there are tint laws for a reason... I think the only way a doctor's note will work is if you have a skin disorder.
If you say your eyes are sensitive they will make you wear big ass glasses.
my dads got skin cancer, and his doctor still wont give him a doctors note. pretty retarted if you ask me.

my dads got skin cancer, and his doctor still wont give him a doctors note. pretty retarted if you ask me.
You can ask an installer to install a special type of film that blocks 99.9% UVA UVB, problem solved you don't need dark film to do that.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

04_edge

10+ year member
iPhail.
04_edge
Rowlett, TX
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date