i got jacked

Wow thats strange... I would've assumed they would have taken all the money out of your wallet //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif
It was at school. They only took the big bills out.

the best was years ago when my friend gave me his old equipment cause he got new ****, the day he gave me everything and put the new stuff in his car everything got stolen that very night from him

and once someone stole jus tthe faceplate to my radio... thats it nothing else... ****ers...

have homeowners insurance? auto insurance gives u the run around. I claimed my loss on my homeowners insurance....just make sure u tell them it was parked at ur residence, and that the stuff was not "permanately" mounted.

have homeowners insurance? auto insurance gives u the run around. I claimed my loss on my homeowners insurance....just make sure u tell them it was parked at ur residence, and that the stuff was not "permanately" mounted.
and that worked for you

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Silentbass

10+ year member
BASS DEAF
Silentbass
Tyler,TX
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date