SOLD I Almost got Car Jacked Tonight!!

Astyl
10+ year member

Car Audio Enthusiast
Bedford, NH
Alright so ill try to make it somewhat short here.

Tonight me and afew buddies went out on the town, went out to eat ETC generally had a good saturday night, so anyway its around 1130 PM now and the night is winding down so were thinking about heading home so im driving through the city and i come to a four way red light intersection and my light is red so i stop at the redlight, we were pretty much the only car around at the time it was pretty dead in this area of the town

So we are sitting at the redlight and my friend in the passenger seat says dude roll up your window because i had my window down about 3-4 inches, and im like Why? And i look to my left and i see this dude RUNNING full tilt towards my truck literally out of nowere this random ass dude is RUNNING towards my truck, being the niave guy that i am im like what is this dude doing? Thinking hes just going to run past my truck or something

The dude runs RIGHT FOR my truck, All i saw was the dude run for the back and then i looked in my drivers Sideview Mirror and saw his hand go for my back door handle and OPEN MY BACK DOOR, So right then my internal alarm in my head goes Haywire and im like WTF, i wasent even thinking nor did i have time to think my natural instict was just to put it to the floor so i floored the thing through the intersection and the dude fell out of the trunk he was literally halfway into my truck i could see the guys head in my rearview mirror inside the vehicle

It was one of the scariest things ive really ever had to deal with, Not only did this guy actually get INSIDE my car but my natural instict was to floor it, what if there was traffic going through the intersection when i gunned it through the redlight? i could of EASILY gotten into a crash with another vehicle and even worse what if the dude DID make it all the way into my truck and he didnt fall out when i gunned it? Who the hell knows what would of happened then, it was just a REEEEALLLY messed up experience that i never really wanna have happen again

It was scary as hell dude after i floored it and got going down the road i didnt know if he had made it all the way in the car or not i was afraid to look back lol
I wouldve gone back to run him over if I was in a car other than my saturn //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

(the satty would get destroyed hitting someone at any speed //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif)

I know, it was a split second move to go for it. My friend told me the guy had his hand reaching for the headrest to pull himself in so literally 1 or 2 seconds delay and he would of had a grip to pull himself in

If he was going to carjack you I'm sure he had a gun on him. How did he expect to gain control of the car without one? He's not going to overpower you and a couple of your friends. It's a good thing you didn't stop to try to pick a fight.

You know what would've been incredible?

He's halfway in your car, you gun it, get hit by an oncoming car, and he gets smashed between your car and the other car. Possibly cut in half. That would be a much more BAMF story.

werd. Why would he have been trying to car jack you, and jump in the back seat? He was probably saving the world, and needed to jump in your car to survive.... You just killed us all.

You mean you guys don't carry these around up there?

Everyone in Texas has one...

images

You mean you guys don't carry these around up there?Everyone in Texas has one...

images

I wouldn't mind having a D.E. 357 mag. 50 cal is cool in all, but rounds aren't getting any cheaper //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.