hurricanes0688, we should chat.

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

Wont be buying anything from hurricanes0688 in the future.

Thanks, and yea... He had some complaints but I figured, what the hell. It's a broken amp, there's nothing worse he can mess up. AND SURE ENOUGH. I urge all of you to steer clear of hurricanes0688.

ya the guy is an immature *******

he started a thread last week in the lounge listing a coworkers phone number, labeling him as a pedophile asking people to call and harrass him

what u mean get a hold of me no one sent a pm, what do u want me to do read your god **** little ****ing minds and send out pms to everyone that hasnt sent me anything....so why cant u get a hold of me send me a message if u need something, i told as soon as i did find the screws id send them to you, u could go to any hardware store and get the screws for 2 dollars, thats what i did, i got the amp just like i sent it to you, i chose to run it without the cover and showed off the internals, also helped the amp run cooler too, but i told when i do find them im going to send them to you, i bought them at a little hardware store over here and paid like 2 dollars and some change...

I have pm'd you. You choose not to respond. I made this thread originally because it took me 3 weeks to get half of my purchase. I didnt buy the amp from you just so I could go buy custom screws. Had you mentioned there would be no screws, channel cover, or side piece, this entire situation would be different. You're a terrible business person who clearly can't follow through on their word.

This is from ROE:

20blackls00:

"dude **** my dick...if u need a response PM ME!!!.....i told you i will send u the screws when i find them, sry i work 2 jobs and go to school at night...i got the amp without screws went to the hardware store and matched things up if u need the screws that bad ill send u five dollars to buy some until i find them, i paid like 2.75 for all the screws for it, i got it without screws and ran it without the cover on it to show off the insides with plexi over it, so please if u want to ask me something PM me instead of making little threads, i dont go to the search bar everyday and SEARCH MY NAME, but however i check my inbox...so give me a break and send me a message before u say i dont respond...."

What do u want me to do, ive been looking for the screws, i offered to send u some money to buy some screws....for it. If i find them im going to send them to you, i have them in a little baggy somewhere out in the garage. There is over a foot and a half of snow here and a 71 caddy in the way of half the garage, that car cant be pulled out and also wouldnt even make it through the snow if it tried so i cant look next to it unless im 3''s wide...

What do u want me to do, ive been looking for the screws, i offered to send u some money to buy some screws....for it. If i find them im going to send them to you, i have them in a little baggy somewhere out in the garage. There is over a foot and a half of snow here and a 71 caddy in the way of half the garage, that car cant be pulled out and also wouldnt even make it through the snow if it tried so i cant look next to it unless im 3''s wide...
It's not just the screws I'm talking about ****. It's the missing side piece and channel cover as well. Along with the stripped screw you forgot to mention.

found the piece a week ago, and offered to pay for the screws and the side piece and got no response when i did so, what am i supposed to do

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Andrew12

10+ year member
Honda.
Andrew12
Pinellas, FL
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies