how to help electrical system

Participant count
  • Participant list
I think about the only time a cap really helps with light dimming is when you wire one to the lights themselves //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

What gauge wiring are you using and times 2 on the big 3.

It's basically upgrading your under hood grounds and battery to alternator wire, Cheapest electrical upgrade you can do.

what car is it? maybe your gains are set too high causing the amps to clip (pull irregular voltage) thus causing excessive stress on your electrical system. how did you set your gains? with a multimeter I hope

It's basically upgrading your under hood grounds and battery to alternator wire, Cheapest electrical upgrade you can do.
link to more info?

what car is it? maybe your gains are set too high causing the amps to clip (pull irregular voltage) thus causing excessive stress on your electrical system. how did you set your gains? with a multimeter I hope
that sounds like it could be the problem. i did not install my system my brother did buy im getting it redone with a dmm

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.