how to gey windshield flex from alpine type r's

If all you care about is windshield flex just take a cutting wheel to the a-pillars and front roof support. You'll get all the flex you want.

You can haz when I have a video. It's on one note of Tech N9ne's Delusional, but right now I don't have a functioning camera other than my phone's, and it ***** dick.
Heard you there. I have a high end camera, but it's retarded about trying to stop human vibration and has drop protection. It kills all my flex, and iPhone is just stupid bad quality.

Like to see though. Keep me in mind once you get a vid up.

Heard you there. I have a high end camera, but it's retarded about trying to stop human vibration and has drop protection. It kills all my flex, and iPhone is just stupid bad quality.
Like to see though. Keep me in mind once you get a vid up.
I was actually driving to a doc appointment today and my windshield cracked. Spiders where the mirror is held onto the windshield and has one giant crack all the way to the base. Wasn't so much windshield flex as the mirror violently moving and not wanting to come off.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

philgoodscustom

10+ year member
philgoodscustom
milwaukee,wi
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from