how many guys in WA state have 5k subs?

i don't sell alpine....and i do a very good job teaching the real power of amps and what the subs take(I state its a comp sub that takes 5k).....and at even 117 years in 12v I hope I'm still learning.....this isn't a I'm the best post ( I know I am not).....I was asking how many guys had 5k subs....ok now its a 150 watt sub....and for price its more than a good deal

and Terra i wouldn't mind at all getting together...after wife has kid and i get a few tied up ....and power rating has little to do with getting db's....install is key....but just that same, I'm always cool with getting together with guys in 12v and hang.....

well 127.74645 maybe.....but 127.9934234 dbs is crazy....i just want a sub that hurts ppl thats not *****d out online for less than dealer....and im a custom nigge anyhowz...no cookie cutters on ez street

i don't sell alpine....and i do a very good job teaching the real power of amps and what the subs take(I state its a comp sub that takes 5k).....and at even 117 years in 12v I hope I'm still learning.....this isn't a I'm the best post ( I know I am not).....I was asking how many guys had 5k subs....ok now its a 150 watt sub....and for price its more than a good deal

and Terra i wouldn't mind at all getting together...after wife has kid and i get a few tied up ....and power rating has little to do with getting db's....install is key....but just that same, I'm always cool with getting together with guys in 12v and hang.....
If you are willing to still learn, why are you attempting to cover up your lack of knowledge of power handling? You started this thread claiming rms, yet have been referring to peak power all along. Im not trying to be a dick, but you simply are misinformed and misunderstanding.
I stated Alpine due to your Type R comment. I thought that would be obvious.

5k rms"how many guys in WA state have 5k subs?"
You want to know who else has a 5k rms sub in WA... one less person than you appear to think.

Once again, good luck with your new baby.

i'm new to WA I'm getting ready to go with memphis Mojos... I'll tell you what .. noone around here is running that high powered of a sub. i don't think that there is much of a market for any subs at all here. i have a whole garage full of stuff.. mostly 1000 watt and under stuff and i have great brands such as zapco, orion, mtx, cadence, memphis, rockford.. etc.. and i have trouble selling anythin cause everyone thinks 200 dollars or more is outrageous for car audio.. all i can say is ... WIMPS !! Plus there is a new Memphis dealer in town selling mojos and such... or should i say sitting on the mojos cause noone can afford them. ALSO KEEP IN MIND FOR LONG TERM.... . CARS ARE GOING ELECTRIC.. -- what happens then? will the lillte hybrids running on elec gonna be able to even run a crappy amp and subs ..????? matter of fact. I'm gonna start a thread on this !! good luck... I'd love to be sponsored by your subs.. i have some cash if you have the time.. i'll roll and bump your subs till the window falls off the wall !

i'm new to WA I'm getting ready to go with memphis Mojos... I'll tell you what .. noone around here is running that high powered of a sub. i don't think that there is much of a market for any subs at all here. i have a whole garage full of stuff.. mostly 1000 watt and under stuff and i have great brands such as zapco, orion, mtx, cadence, memphis, rockford.. etc.. and i have trouble selling anythin cause everyone thinks 200 dollars or more is outrageous for car audio.. all i can say is ... WIMPS !! Plus there is a new Memphis dealer in town selling mojos and such... or should i say sitting on the mojos cause noone can afford them. ALSO KEEP IN MIND FOR LONG TERM.... . CARS ARE GOING ELECTRIC.. -- what happens then? will the lillte hybrids running on elec gonna be able to even run a crappy amp and subs ..????? matter of fact. I'm gonna start a thread on this !! good luck... I'd love to be sponsored by your subs.. i have some cash if you have the time.. i'll roll and bump your subs till the window falls off the wall !

Don't hypothesize about the future of the automotive market. I'd be willing to bet my life savings electric cars are NOT the future.

Tesla ***** to drive. Driven it and that chassis in the Exige. Internal combustion will still reign for decades to come, but with more regulations on efficiency.

hybrids ****...
That about sums it up entirely. If companies would get their **** together and pour some cash into engine development we could see great strides. Something I know we'll be seeing in the next 3-5 years.

It's how you drive the car, not the car. (Within reason)

Anyone see the top gear with the Prius vs. the M3?

Prius did like 17mpg, M3 got 18 ish?

2e3641v.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.