how many guys in WA state have 5k subs?

You callin' me out, sucka? Imma. Imma sew ya a$$hole up n' keep feedin' you and feedin' you.
Sub looks beastly, man...
been in 12v 17+ years and some guys just say things that run off some guys...if you dont like something....its best to just go.....i like to enjoy my day...lol but im not a smack talker....and thanks on the sub.....just playn with ez street audio brand....started selling home audio too, and got my own towers....more 4 the $ //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/cool.gif.3bcaf8f141236c00f8044d07150e34f7.gif

you can do alot with a 3" coil....its a hc motor and all the soft part are ones i had put together.....the spiders will shred befor this coil will burn....

my 1200 watt rms sp sub take 2500 rms burps

View My Video not even broke in yet in this vid....1500 watts rms power and a port thats too small

you can do alot with a 3" coil....its a hc motor and all the soft part are ones i had put together.....the spiders will shred befor this coil will burn....my 1200 watt rms sp sub take 2500 rms burps

View My Video not even broke in yet in this vid....1500 watts rms power and a port thats too small
Soft parts do not dissipate heat. Maybe you and I simply have a different definition of a '5kw sub'... my definition includes continuous use, not short term burps. I dont recall the rms rating of hc's off the top of my head, but I do remember it was no where near 5kw. No offense, just sayin.
Again, you sell ID, so I forgive you.

dont really sell much ID just have a few things on hand....small town....sell more way audiopipe...but my hotrod guys love the impact driverz...i can get good sound and not cut metal

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.