how loud has two cvrs goten

CVRs ****. i was just complaining about mine in another thread. Your better off going to walmart and getting the 19$ vr3 12s, the 14$ 18ga amp kit, and the 25$ 200w Vr3 amp..oh, and some extra schoshe **** just in case...maybe grab a dual deck

But seriously, CVRs are overrated. Why do you think they carry like a 169$ "retail price", but you can get a pair for 120-150$ new at pretty much any online site or audio store. They might be one step above the Sony and Pioneer that Walmart sells, but not much more. Fosgate P1 probably better. Kicker Comp better than Kicker CVR...hahah

lol, i just read all this and was rolling.

Depends on box, power, and application, etc. I've personally done 141.2 with two on a 40hz tone, 800watts each. was a good first system, but not for numbers by any means.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.