how is mysystem

avistar23
10+ year member

www.SoundhertZ.com <---
Pioneer; DEH P-6300

2-sony;l1035's

1 Poweracustik; e-540-2

1 Target amp sumtin amp for higs i forget the #(sounds Good)

1 PowerAcustiK; peq-85bc

2 PowerAcustiK; neo-25's

2 Pioneer; 6x9's really nice but i cant remeber the #'s

Fosgate &amp; HP wires.

HP fuses etc.

custom mounts made by me

Radio Sahack rca's The Haevy ones aint to bad.

The Reasons some of my brands r cheap iz cus where i live in Nassau Bahamas EVERY THING IS VERY EXPENSIVe but besides this it would suprise u how good this sounds

Sounds pretty good. I don't care what anybody tells you. The proper install is the most important part of any audio system. The euipment takes a back seat to the install in the importance category.

It is a proper install all custom if you dont se the eq u wouldnt know we had one besides the trunk

Im really pleased with it though i did all the wireing in it and helpeded install it my dad did most of the wire hiding under rockerpanels etc. my dad is a x car/home/dj/conceert in staller plus like satilite dishes boat vhf's cb's all that kinda stuff he used to install

hey Avistar,

i wanna hear this system mann.

I am just startin mine.

I am now installing:

Sony CDX-CA650X

Sony XS-R6910 6x9

Pioneer 4x6

I am ordering:

2 Sony ES XM-1902GX, one for the 6x9's and the other to power the 2 Sony ES XS-L1055G

does anyone have experience with these subs and amps?Opinions on the system?

I wouldn't purchase that sony head unit, seen a few of them get so hot it melted the wires. Also turning the stereo volume up for long periods of time, I have also heard a car with the same head unit, when the volume is turned way up, the mids start to clip, turn the volume down and it's fine. Checked wiring and everything checked out. Go with alpine or eclipse

too late, i already bought and installed it? it does get pretty warmn though. I wonder why?

adam

hey adam i like the way ur car sounded on saturday maybe you could come by me and listen to my car //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif hope i see you at the field

Mike

Was told by a reputable installer who sells alpine that their circuit boards are poorly engineered, and are not of a good quality. He preferred eclipse, clarion and Panasonic for overall perfomance and quality. He has been in the business for 15 plus years. Maybe you know otherwise. Let me know

it doesnt matter what kind of HU you have or what speakers you are running. If your using deck to power them they will always clip at high volumes. Thats why you should have an amp on your speakers (ALL SPEAKERS - even mids and tweets, not just subs) but i have to agree that song does **** really bad. steer clear of any sony or kenwood.

Originally posted by Unregistered I wouldn't purchase that sony head unit, seen a few of them get so hot it melted the wires. Also turning the stereo volume up for long periods of time, I have also heard a car with the same head unit, when the volume is turned way up, the mids start to clip, turn the volume down and it's fine. Checked wiring and everything checked out. Go with alpine or eclipse

Hey Angel Aide

I know a former engineer from alpine, and am also a reputable installer. There is nothing wrong with alpine. Thier products are quite high end and preform extremely well. dont hesitate on any alpine products. as long as theyre properly installed nothing should go wrong. and if they do, alpine has waranty which any reputable shop will take care of and repair or replace product . the installer who told you that is trying to push a certain product (one that he gets higher commission on for sales)

I AGREE THAT ALPINE IS VERY NICE I HAVE A ALPINE DECK AND COMMON EVERY DECK HAS ITS PROBLEMS BUT SONY ***** OK AND IT SOUND LIKE YOU HAVE A PRETTY CHEAP SYSTEM -TARGET BRANDS? COMMON YOU NEED A HEARING CHECK BUDDY. YOUR SYSTEM IS ONLY AS LOUD AS YOUR WEAKEST LINK.

What's the problem with Kenwood?

I have a 516s and it's lasted me quite some time now without even skipping. I've hit some pretty hard holes too.

Originally posted by Unregistered steer clear of any sony or kenwood.

Steer clear of Sony, yes, of course, but by no means steer clear of Kenwood. I wouldn't reccomend the standard line of products, but Kenwood eXcelon is one of the top decks you can buy, a direct competetor with Alpine, which everyone seems to love so much. With a channel speration of 100dB and a S/N of 105dB, those numbers are hard pressed to be beaten, and even when they are, they are already well into the exceptional range.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

avistar23

10+ year member
www.SoundhertZ.com <---
avistar23
Nassau Bahamas
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date