honda crx 6.5" door speaker rings

psychoacoustics
10+ year member

hammer and the evil one
Buffalo NY
made of HDPE plastic nothing too pretty but they are 1/2" thick and hold a screw nice

i don't own the crx any more so these are useless

the would likely fit many other honda civics of that era

20.00 shipped no trades offers gladly accepted don't ask whats the lowest ill do just make an offer its really that easy

What crx parts you have //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crazy.gif.c13912c32de98515d3142759a824dae7.gif ? hmmmmmmm would these be useful for SA 6.5CS?

its a bunch of interior stuff if i remember correctly it hit the shop this weekend and look around

they would be good for a set of any 6.5" in the doors behind the grills

i used kicks and didnt want the weird issues of speakers in different locations playing the same information

its a bunch of interior stuff if i remember correctly it hit the shop this weekend and look around

they would be good for a set of any 6.5" in the doors behind the grills

i used kicks and didnt want the weird issues of speakers in different locations playing the same information

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.