honda/acura question

Tbusiness06
10+ year member

which honda/acura car comes with a stock b18c5 engine? would that be the best choice performance wise for a del sol 93?

i was thinking about getting one off the net but i decided screw it im gonna go and yank one outta a totaled car and have it tuned and stuff.

There's a 95 Civic here with an H22A and its slower than balls. But on the other hand there is an 89 Accord w a H23A and its running low 12's.
civic with an h22a puts it automaticly in the low 13's and an h23 is a slow ass motor but does awesomely well turboed so thats prob whats in the accord.

I'll take my Inline 5-cyl against any integra type-r...In fact I have and won numerous times. Its getting a centrifigal supercharger here soon. Its going to be the ONLY Supercharged Acura 5 cylinder.

civic with an h22a puts it automaticly in the low 13's and an h23 is a slow ass motor but does awesomely well turboed so thats prob whats in the accord.
Having a Civic w/ an H22A does NOT put it in the low 13's. This one is running around the mid 14s. Honestly.

Yes, the H23A is turbo'd.

K20 FTW

I'll take my Inline 5-cyl against any integra type-r...In fact I have and won numerous times. Its getting a centrifigal supercharger here soon. Its going to be the ONLY Supercharged Acura 5 cylinder.
you must be racing kids that don't know how to race for ****?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.