Honda 200x for sale

Participant count
  • Participant list

00stang49660
10+ year member

Well it's time for me to sell my 200x. There has been a lot done to this. The WHOLE motor has been gone through and cleaned. Every gasket in this motor is new. The motor has a fresh oil change, new valves and seals, new piston and rings, the cylinder has been bored .010 over, the carb has been totally rebuilt 2 days ago, the valves have been adjusted the timing is correct. It comes with new fly handlebars and pad, new black hand grips, new headlight and taillight bulbs, IMS Flightline gear shifter, new Uni air filter. I have a few parts brand new in the package yet, those parts are a brand new chain and sprockets. The chain and sprockets on the 3 wheeler are still in very good shape. There are some powder coated parts as well, the clutch lever, brake lever, kick starter, headlight guard, brake guard, gas tank, gas tank cap are powder coated black. There is also a new rear grab bar, full DG exhaust. The stock handlebars will come with the wheeler as well as the fly handlebars. Starts easy, runs great. NO cracks in the plastic, even has the front sprocket cover on it which is pretty hard to come by. The seat is in nice shape. The motor is even clean on the outside, no dirt or oil or anything. It does not leak anything. Very nice trike. It even has the front sprocket cover on it, something you don't see very much on these anymore. The inside of the gas tank is clean. It runs great and is in VERY good shape. I am asking $900 or best offer. Not interested in any trades, i am ONLY selling this to buy another toy. I am not desperate to sell, just looking to buy something else. This is a VERY nice trike! I MAY take a partial trade for a Beats by Dre studio headphones, that's about it for trades. Thanks!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

00stang49660

10+ year member
00stang49660
Manistee, MI
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views