High Powered Alternator

Participant count
  • Participant list

chartman18
10+ year member

Bass Bumper
Hey, I may be new here, so bear with me please. Well, I cant seem to find any results at all for a 2001 Ford Zx2 for a higher amp alternator than my stock 95 amp alternator. My audio is asking for a new one because its power-hungry. Can you guys someone help me find one, and hopefully it isnt too high in price. I tried searching the Iraggi or something alternator thing, but that had no luck.

Thanks if you find something for me.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

Stereo Integrity hst12, only needs .6cuft after displacement. I have mine in a 15 inch double wall birch ply cube, .55cuft after displacement...
You are clipping at the HU, and as stated.. will eventually damage the HU if continued. sounds like you need a little more power as stated. A 2 ch...
Use two sets of RCAs. One set for the Front channels and the other for Sub Output and into Rear Input on the amp. Turn off the Rear Filter on the...
Thanks a ton for your suggestion to my rather long query, I ll follow it and see how it works out. Thanks again

About this thread

chartman18

10+ year member
Bass Bumper
chartman18
Ravenna, OH
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date