Hifonics VS JBL

Yeah i just got a hifonics hercules amp over the jbl..... hers why......... 1.,subsonic filter if u get the jbl youll have to buy a crossover with a subsonic filter on it $150 if u wanna use a ported box.......... 2. remote bass control u dont have to go to your trunk evertime u wanna bump but just a little less 3. the hifonics amp is rated at 12 volts too so at 14.4 you would probably get around 1650 watts out of it 4. Hifonics ampm is 90% efficient the jbl amps are not efficient at all mybe 70% so to run 2 jbl's u would need a 200 amp alternator so thats why the hifonics amps are slightly better as for 2 amps ive herd that the orion isnt that efficient either...... but u could always buy a hifonics collosis... nobody ever mentions these same power as the orion more efficient

Originally posted by Geminidj2000 Yeah i just got a hifonics hercules amp over the jbl..... hers why......... 1.,subsonic filter if u get the jbl youll have to buy a crossover with a subsonic filter on it $150 if u wanna use a ported box.......... 2. remote bass control u dont have to go to your trunk evertime u wanna bump but just a little less 3. the hifonics amp is rated at 12 volts too so at 14.4 you would probably get around 1650 watts out of it 4. Hifonics ampm is 90% efficient the jbl amps are not efficient at all mybe 70% so to run 2 jbl's u would need a 200 amp alternator so thats why the hifonics amps are slightly better as for 2 amps ive herd that the orion isnt that efficient either...... but u could always buy a hifonics collosis... nobody ever mentions these same power as the orion more efficient
I must agree with you that the sub remote comes in handy and the other features as well. also you can't frown at the price of the amp (less than $400).

lol this post is funny u know why? I got my subs and evertihng instaled at a shop ( didnt have the time) so there instaling my hifonics and this guy come in with the jbl 1200 so they put my 2 id max up agint this gus 1 jbl sub......... well he won... but 1 problem they told me they wired my subs to 2 ohms.... u cant wire 2 dual 4ohm voice coil subs in to 2 ohms..... u can only wire them into 1ohm (which they didnt do) or 4 ohms witch is 500 wattts im waiting for my alternator to some before i wire them agian into 1ohm and ill tell u guys how it comes down

Originally posted by Goddyd4me well......that really didnt answer his question.....good try tho...heh...j/k
hehe i know.. i tried to delete it but i couldn't.. i didnt look that he's only choosing those two amps... oops...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.