HID headlights dancing around :( Help Me

Participant count
  • Participant list
Check all the wire connections. Did it come with a harness to hook up to your battery with separate grounds for each side? If not, there probably isnt enough power running through your stock headlight harness. Otherwise it is most likely the ballasts.

What kind of car is that? If it's a Dodge Ram.... //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/hide.gif.2d479cfd917eedfe201353b91522ceab.gif

Damn! i think it could possibly be both ballast //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

because i hooked up a capacitor...nothing

switch over to a relay.....nothing

and finally i just plain hooked it up to a battery..... Its still flickering //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

1997 Montedaytime running lights

Manual switch on dash

9005 Bulbs

But im not sure if saying this will help any... since i connected it directly to the battery
That's the first thing I was going to guess. You have to deactivate the DRLs, as they send less voltage to the headlights. For normal halogen this is fine, but not for HIDs.

That's the first thing I was going to guess. You have to deactivate the DRLs, as they send less voltage to the headlights. For normal halogen this is fine, but not for HIDs.
Just was on MyMonte.com

and no one else there has had this problem,

i really think its just the ballasts.... ill see what happens though, i contacted the seller

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.