Hertz Mille M3000 Subs 12"

Participant count
  • Participant list

Cknight199

Item(s) for Sale:

(2) Hertz Mille M3000 Subs 12"

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Perfect condition on one of the subs, the other sub has two plastic pieces missing that cover the bolts that mount the sub to the enclosure. Its only a visual thing and doesn't Inhibit the performance whatsoever. They are little silver tabs that cover the screw holes, I am currently looking at acquiring 2 more so I can sell the sub in perfect condition. (You can see what I'm taking about in the last picture)

Anyways, they both work flawlessly and sound amazing, only reason for selling is I'm selling the car they were in and don't have a place for them now.

Price:

$550 each, OBO

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Price does not include shipping, shipping to be determined depending on location. Im guessing $20 to ship one because they're heavy.

Any questions please contact me, 8019710016 call or text

Item Pictures:

The silver tabs/accents are what I am talking about

Mounted in the box

Missing Tabs

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.