Hertz, DLS, FocaL instability..

Sound.xL

Turkey
When it comes to my mind the three products.

Focal 165v2

DLS MS6A (you know .. I'm being much knowledge that in America this is not common brands.)

Hertz HSK 165

There is a situation that follows me into stress. All the products of separate different classes.

A product in its class with DLS Reference and price / performance as I've heard very good.

Focal is a good product. However, an intermediate product .. Turkey at very reasonable prices now compared to other countries. I would like to hear your opinions about the sound quality of this product.

Hertz 'when it comes to product, I heard a few times. Tone, a tone I like nice people sıkmıyan var. Have a nice sweet sound. This product, because there remained a series of products are the best in what what reference class.

Waiting for your help.

Regards.

not really sure what your asking here? are you wanting to know which is better?
Questions as you choose which one would you wouldn?

galacticmonkey:

Thank you for your reply. Some people like the old series is more. Some of the new series. Head tiring situation.

DLS 'Did you hear the sound in between you wonder?

On the Hertz HSK: The older version Tweeter I liked more, I prefer the new version mid over the older version.

I have heard the Focal set they did not sound bad, the midrange was nice, the low end for me needed a little more, the tweeters were ok.

Never heard the DLS you listed.

Between the Focal and Hertz I prefer the Hertz.

Cannot comment on the DLS as I haven't heard them. Between the Hertz and Focal I prefer the Focal.

The Hertz is nice, warm and laid back. The Focal is very detailed, brighter and crisp without being harsh.

So we think like this. I want music in more detail person. Listen to very loud sounds. I prefer mid-tones.

What if you could recommend you.

My budget $ 220.

My dear friend Gökhan,

I have said you so many times that you should have a look at Morel line ...

for your option I would definitely take the DLS over them. However HSK is a good system too.. but you need to power up both of these comps especially if you drive them in passive mode.

I have DLS MS6A's, but I'm not very good at giving a full detailed review on them.

DLS MS6A's have great sound quality and the tweeters are soft and not 'harsh'. I bought my DLS MS6A for about $230 from a dealer and they're great speakers for the price.

However, recently, i've been thinking about upgrading my DLS MS6A to something that is louder and is able to maintain sound quality.

I was thinking about those DD HSK's, but I'm not entirely sure.

By the way, I bought my DLS MS6A's from a dealer known as "ENG" or something on another forum diy something. An average price on the DLS MS6A's are about $250 though.

I have DLS MS6A's, but I'm not very good at giving a full detailed review on them.
DLS MS6A's have great sound quality and the tweeters are soft and not 'harsh'. I bought my DLS MS6A for about $230 from a dealer and they're great speakers for the price.

However, recently, i've been thinking about upgrading my DLS MS6A to something that is louder and is able to maintain sound quality.

I was thinking about those DD HSK's, but I'm not entirely sure.

By the way, I bought my DLS MS6A's from a dealer known as "ENG" or something on another forum diy something. An average price on the DLS MS6A's are about $250 though.

i have this too, and sound quality is good, buy ms6a ¡

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.