Help with winisd

Participant count
  • Participant list

Bwap

CarAudio.com Elite
NY
When using winisd, I was wondering if you put the total signal or the signal per driver.

Example: 2 subwoofers, dual 4 ohm wired down to 1 ohm receiving 2000watts. Each subwoofer is receiving 1000 watts.

In the signal tab would you put 2000 watts and 1 ohm, or would you put 1000 watts and 2 ohms?

Thanks.

You can put in 1 watt if you only want to look at the response curves. If you want it to model Xmax then enter the power from the amplifier and the final nominal impedance.

You can put in 1 watt if you only want to look at the response curves. If you want it to model Xmax then enter the power from the amplifier and the final nominal impedance.
I was trying to model air velocity as I have heard that above 110f/s you can hear the turbulence(port noise). What is your take on that?

I was trying to model air velocity as I have heard that above 110f/s you can hear the turbulence(port noise). What is your take on that?
I'm not the best person to ask about vent air velocity. Different sources will tell you what velocity to stay under. Normally the speed is given in terms of Mach, which is the speed of sound. 0.05 Mach is one figure given as your goal of the maximum vent velocity that you want to be at or under.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.