Help me out and ill give you $50

1. As long as he has a confirmed paypal address

2. The MO's will be sent to him registered/ sig conf. mail

3. They will be made out to him so if he cashs them there is no way he could win a chargeback

Not really sure $50 is worth the time and effort though

how do i do that? make a cash withdraw from a cc?yea i was going to give him 300 now and then 300 when the subs arrived and were working
Don't do that. You'll pay out the azz on interest.

This is retarded.

Interest? Don't charge a minor purchase you can't pay off immediately. You don't have a 750 beacon -- if you did, you'd know enough that not only could you get the cash advance, back it up with actual money, but also not pay an outlandish percentage on the cash advance balance (because you wouldn't carry the balance anyway, or you'd balance transfer it to a reasonable-rate card.)

Thread is a crock. And don't buy W7 anyway, especially not from someone who doesn't have a friggin' bank account..

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.