PA
RD alpha

Jl w7

Treo Ssi or SSX

JBL GTI

Diamond D9

Running off of saz1500d

Either 12" or 15" single sub setup depending on space requirements

Probably ported looking for something with great output and great sq on lows and highs thts musical transitions well and jus sounds flat out sexy lol....

Been doing some reseach on these and can't decide...

You're looking for something that can play complex musical passages? For good transient response, you want something with low inductance (the Le spec), unfortunately most companies don't offer this up.

However, if you search over on DIYMA both the 10 and 15 GTIs have been Klippel tested, and both have an inductance lower than most 7" drivers, which is pretty outstanding IMO.

JBL hands down, out of what you're considering.

LOL well know i dont play complex musical passages mainly rap but the dd's jus seem sloppy and slow to me between diff ranges... I jus want tosmething that sounds good and gets loud since ill only have one 12"

Ok ok sounds good will i be dissapointed in the output coming from 2 dd's 2512... or do you think maybe i should go with some 10" im trying to steer away from 10" due to lack of low end IMO is tht true??

Maybe thts what I'm tlking about the WGTI... I thought the bigger the cone the bettwer low end reproduction bcuz if thts the case I might go 3 or 4 10"

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.