Help deciding on a few things

Participant count
  • Participant list

xavier613

nj
I have a 99 Durango RT with the Infinity setup in it now. Downgraded from a much nicer vehicle to pay off student loans, and while im stuck in this slow tank for the time being i figure ill at least enjoy what i can lol.

That being said I would consider myself a noob with this stuff, Hence coming to you for advice. I have replaced the head unit in the truck already and done the big 3 wiring upgrade because i knew what to do there. Picking the rest is where i need help.

Head unit is an Alpine CDE-153BT

Truck has 6.5's and tweeters in the front doors and I was looking at getting a set of Image Dynamics CTX65CS for the front doors.

Rear doors have 6.5s as well, not sure what the best bet would be for them.

Subwoofer I was looking at a Soundqubed (audioque) HDC3.112

-(Need help with what to do as far as a box goes for this also)

Need suggestions/ opinions on the amplifiers to go with and if you would change anything to be comparable to what I have picked. I dont need anything crazy crazy loud but i definitely want very little to no distortion. As far as price options go, look at the level of equipment i have chosen and base it around that... Im not sure if these hifonics amps would work or if I should go with a better brand etc, and im open to purchasing used as well.

Thank you in advance for any help

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.