Heads up: Good deal on Dallas Craigslist for MTX 9500's

Participant count
  • Participant list
Seems like you scour Craigslist like me, if I find deals ill start PM-ing you, vice versa?:)
And where in Dallas are you?

yeah, sounds good man. Lol My house is in Mesquite, by 635/30. Close enough to Downtown but far enough from Downtown. Lol I've been dying to find a single 10" with an amp. Need the set for my sisters Christmas gift. I'll be PM'ing you as I find things though.

yeah, sounds good man. Lol My house is in Mesquite, by 635/30. Close enough to Downtown but far enough from Downtown. Lol I've been dying to find a single 10" with an amp. Need the set for my sisters Christmas gift. I'll be PM'ing you as I find things though.
Sheit you're not too far from me. I'm off 190 and 30 about 10 mins down 190, I live right by fire wheel mall.

Are you just looking to run 1k to it or what?

Sheit you're not too far from me. I'm off 190 and 30 about 10 mins down 190, I live right by fire wheel mall.
Are you just looking to run 1k to it or what?
Lol I go out there to Firewheel and the Garland outdoor shooting range a lot!

Yeah, anywhere from 600-1kW. Don't want to strain her electrical too much and I'm sure that is enough power for a good 10 to make some noise.

Lol I go out there to Firewheel and the Garland outdoor shooting range a lot!
Yeah, anywhere from 600-1kW. Don't want to strain her electrical too much and I'm sure that is enough power for a good 10 to make some noise.
We need to meet up over Christmas break and swap demos, I'm building my box while I'm in this boring ******** town for school right now so when I get back I just need to build my amp rack..

But yeah it's going in that Altima you posted the box design of I'm guessing? Do a type argh on anything 600-1000 range it'll put a nice big smile on her face.

We need to meet up over Christmas break and swap demos, I'm building my box while I'm in this boring ******** town for school right now so when I get back I just need to build my amp rack..
But yeah it's going in that Altima you posted the box design of I'm guessing? Do a type argh on anything 600-1000 range it'll put a nice big smile on her face.
That was the original plan, but I'll really just jump on anything I can get a great deal on. I accidentally passed up a PDX 500w amp and 10" type R for 125 bucks when I was home for Thanksgiving. I'm in Lubbock right now for school also so I'll be back around the 13th or so after my one and only final. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

That was the original plan, but I'll really just jump on anything I can get a great deal on. I accidentally passed up a PDX 500w amp and 10" type R for 125 bucks when I was home for Thanksgiving. I'm in Lubbock right now for school also so I'll be back around the 13th or so after my one and only final. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

SHIIEEEETTTT, $125!? For the amp alone that would be a HELLLLL of a steal, I got my PDX 4.150 to my door for $200 and though I got the deal of a lifetime, a type r and a pdx 500 for 125, daaaaamnnn I need to start really looking again. That's so cheap..

Ahh you go to tech? I got plenty of friends that go there, and STFU! You only have 1 final? Lucky asss:(

SHIIEEEETTTT, $125!? For the amp alone that would be a HELLLLL of a steal, I got my PDX 4.150 to my door for $200 and though I got the deal of a lifetime, a type r and a pdx 500 for 125, daaaaamnnn I need to start really looking again. That's so cheap..

Ahh you go to tech? I got plenty of friends that go there, and STFU! You only have 1 final? Lucky asss:(
I know. I was about to meet up with the guy and my phone died. By the time I got home, he had sold it. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

Well I only have final projects in most of my classes (senior mech. engineer) and don't have to take the final to keep an A in my other classes but 1 class has a mandatory final on the last day of finals so I have to wait around for 6 days in this dusty town until then. I know some guys in Norman as well, although I'm not sure that you go to OU. lol

I know. I was about to meet up with the guy and my phone died. By the time I got home, he had sold it. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif
Well I only have final projects in most of my classes (senior mech. engineer) and don't have to take the final to keep an A in my other classes but 1 class has a mandatory final on the last day of finals so I have to wait around for 6 days in this dusty town until then. I know some guys in Norman as well, although I'm not sure that you go to OU. lol
**** that *****

Ahh if I had to wait here in the small town I go to school in I'd kill myself, there isn't ANYTHING to do here, we have no whataburger either:crying:

I got friends in Norman as well lol:) I don't go to OU Though:mad: wasn't "big enough" never thought that would be a problem being 6'3 205.

**** that *****

Ahh if I had to wait here in the small town I go to school in I'd kill myself, there isn't ANYTHING to do here, we have no whataburger either:crying:

I got friends in Norman as well lol:) I don't go to OU Though:mad: wasn't "big enough" never thought that would be a problem being 6'3 205.
Big enough? Football I presume?

I had one of those in my f150 Lightning, in a small sealed box...people thought I had 2 12's at times..loved that sub...till the surround got shredded by a dealership mechanic replacing my seat cover.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.