Head unit w/ front USB port?

yep - too many to list. start by doing some searches on car audio websites as well as your local shops. after you've seen what is available, narrow down the list to what you can afford with the features you desire, and we can comment on personal experiences on the models listed.

or just review options and buy what you can afford/want.

Crutchfield is a good place to start (also tells you what adapters/interfaces are required) - then from there you can look at non-authorized websites if you don't care about warranty/support.

I only came on here cause my 2 favs Pioneer and Alpine dont, lol. I really have no experience with any other companies as far as decks go. Thanks guys!
My Pioneer does //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Its a really good deck and a great price, plus if you order from that site you get a free dash kit/wires and free shipping.

All of Pioneers new decks are rear USB only their website, why would they go backwards??
The deck I listed has a front facing USB. You could even go to that site I listed and look around yourself for decks with a front USB port. They have great prices and great service, ordered from them many times with no problems.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.