Haven't heard back from chargdbassbuick

I had his number but my phone just broke on me.

But I can Say I have dealt with him a few times in the pass. Seem like a honest guy. I had not problems with him.

I know he is busy and will not get on here for long/short periods on time.

I'm pretty sure he will staighten things out.

I personally cant file a claim on paypal, cause i used my phone, which doesnt ask me if its for goods or a gift, I just did send money, and sent it. I went to my credit card company and also started a claim there. At this point if he does get on all I want is the refund.

I personally cant file a claim on paypal, cause i used my phone, which doesnt ask me if its for goods or a gift, I just did send money, and sent it. I went to my credit card company and also started a claim there. At this point if he does get on all I want is the refund.
If it does not allow you to chose between either, dont go through with the transaction and wait till you are at a computer to do it.

Paypal app on android and apple both have the option..

1. Family and friends

2. Goods and services

oh snap, well Im not afraid to say I done goofed on my part. Lesson learned . yeah, apparently the app does say that. I had surgery the 13th and was on painkillers. That may have been a contributing factor to me not sending as goods and services.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

ylpkm

ylpkm
Boise, ID
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date