Guns for sale

depends on where you live. he would have to contact a licensed firearms dealer near you, work out a deal where he ships it to them, you ship him the money for the gun and the dealer runs a background check and puts the gun in your name, usually a 10 day wait, and you pay the fee to the dealer.
********... I'd fly out to get them... no sticky government paper work to fly them..... if you send them through a dealer files are made, government knows you have them... screw that...

im not rying to crap your thread but fattony911 your only 16 and you have a 22? isnt that against the law? im only 18 and i live in chicago i think the law in illinois is that you have to be 21 or 18 with a parent consent.

im not rying to crap your thread but fattony911 your only 16 and you have a 22? isnt that against the law? im only 18 and i live in chicago i think the law in illinois is that you have to be 21 or 18 with a parent consent.
Thats why i will only ship to an FFL dealer. He will do the age verification an background check.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

man that b**ch (shotgun) looks nice...
Thanks man it is a mean lookin mo fo. If someone were to break in it would be the first i would grab for reliability. If there was a lot of em then the AR would be presented:up2somet:

i want that gorgeous handgun, but damm the price is holding me back. so my .357 will have to do
Thanks man its the only piece i really want to keep. I take it everywhere with me. The finish on it is simply beutifull:yumyum:

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

geardownson

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
geardownson
NC
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies