Ground Zero GZHA 2400XII and 4200XII Review

Thanks for the quick response. Do you have a idea what the prices compare too? Sundown, AQ?
Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
Most of GZ is a bit more SQ-oriented, so competing with brands tailored towards that. They're going to be a bit more expensive than Sundown or Soundqubed.

Gawd those are sexy ive been wanting one since i saw your pics from heatwave. Im a sucker for big 2ch a/b amps, i doubt i could afford the 2400

I look forward to the review. Have you ran the TM65's in any other install yet?

The pictures were some of the most professional, and for lack of a better word, beautiful pictures I've seen of amplifier internals. All of your website's offerings were very tasteful. Do you photograph for a living or is it just a side job?

Gawd those are sexy ive been wanting one since i saw your pics from heatwave. Im a sucker for big 2ch a/b amps, i doubt i could afford the 2400
This actually throws out more power at 2ohms than the mono channel does in this line. I'm excited //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

I look forward to the review. Have you ran the TM65's in any other install yet?
The pictures were some of the most professional, and for lack of a better word, beautiful pictures I've seen of amplifier internals. All of your website's offerings were very tasteful. Do you photograph for a living or is it just a side job?
TM65's are pretty new, SI just came out with them. Haven't ran them in anything else yet.

Thank you. Photography is just another hobby of mine, haven't really made any money worth claiming with it. It would be nice though! Lol.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

gckless

5,000+ posts
CarAudio.com Veteran
gckless
San Antonio
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies