GREAT 15" Challenge *RESULTS*....graphs, scores, clamped, sexytime

Skip01
5,000+ posts

Diggy
Marrero,LA
DISCLAIMER: This test was performed in MY vehicle, and too MY specs i needed. They are not FACTs as which sub is the loudest, just what was loudest in my vehicle and tests. If you have issue with how a sub performed, by all means retest it for yourself. I purchased all the subs myself so no sub was given an advantage over another

All subs performed amazingly in my eyes.....some more than others, but all were up there in scores given their power levels and RMS ratings.....none were hurt or blown after tests.....they all are still working order. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/thumbsup.gif.3287b36ca96645a13a43aff531f37f02.gif

So here we go.

POWER and SCORE graph:

skipgraph1.jpg

Notes: TSS actually did a 154.9 @ 48hz with 4410w

All tests were done around same temperature: 70-80'

WATTs to SCORE ratio:

skipgraph2.jpg

LET the FLAMING BEGIN

Ill start doing giveaway this week....still figuring out how i wanna do it

Check my youtube page for GIVEAWAYS: : http://www.youtube.com/user/Skip01

sorry if i missed it somwhere, what kind of vehicle and amp did these see? I might grab a SA-15 from Skar
2004 Explorer Sundown 3500 @ .5-1ohm depending on sub

Skip, I can't find the Obsidian video on you channel anywhere, been looking for a while. Could you kindly point me to a link? Also what meter and are these outlaw or sealed on the dash, kick, etc?
I didnt video all of them doing score sadly...just 2 too give a reference of what i did.

And it was all USACi style

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.