Got bored at home

Participant count
  • Participant list

skylineTT
10+ year member

bass=sekz
I was just chillin at home. Girl went to the Mavs game and My dad was building my sister some shelves so as I was helping him, I noticed some MDF rips that I had left at home from the last box I built. Made a quick design that I believe to be roughly 1.2 at 30hz and threw my Fi X 12 in it.

What sucks is that I dont have any amps or anything to test it with. lol If anybody in the mesquite area wants to throw this on their amp at 2ohms to test it, lemme know. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

IMAG0426.jpg

IMAG0428.jpg

IMAG0429.jpg

Sorry for phone pics. Also, i know, big screws but it is all I had. No nail gun or anything.

(Im not far away from you, if you need an amp,at 2ohms,you are more than welcome to swing by my home, and check it out.I have several amps, and can even hook one up pretty quick just to test if youd like..Just Pm me,and let me know.I live just outside Rockwall.Thanks

I didn't have much wood and they were about 8'x12" sheets so I just made due with what I had. I'm sure that 1.2 is enough for this little guy. has roughly 18" of port area which I assume is enough so we will see I guess. I'll hit you up audiobaun

I didn't have much wood and they were about 8'x12" sheets so I just made due with what I had. I'm sure that 1.2 is enough for this little guy. has roughly 18" of port area which I assume is enough so we will see I guess. I'll hit you up audiobaun
doesnt seem like enough IMO. dont most 12s like something around 1.75-2.25ish???? just a generalization, nonetheless not bad what some boredom and wood will do

doesnt seem like enough IMO. dont most 12s like something around 1.75-2.25ish???? just a generalization, nonetheless not bad what some boredom and wood will do
Thanks man, Idk the specs of this sub really but i knew it had a fairly low Fs and I assume because the suspension is fairly soft. If I can get some play time on it, ill give a somewhat detailed description of how the sub performs with this box.

Just let me know man..I ll be around.Happy New Year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

skylineTT

10+ year member
bass=sekz
skylineTT
Houston/Dallas
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date