Got a sound violation ticket.

hahahah shut up, he did the crime. Ure so retarded, ure face in prob more offensive then his system... just shush, it as already proven that hes not just trying to weasel out. If the cop followed procedure he should pay the fine, if he didnt it should be thrown out. Crime hahaha try living in 3rd ward houston, u wont call loud systems a crime when ure gettin ure *** beat for some shoes
so we are supposed to give a fuck that you live in a shitty area??? guess what i dont give a fuck whatsoever //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif..... people with your mentaility are the reason for the way things are screwed up. oo look at me i live in the ghetto i should be an exception.....

OP you did it sorry to hear but oh well. 50' isnt far away and thats about the basis for most tickets. there is no law with a decibel meter in order to give you a ticket, same thing with ricer cars and the exhaust systems. they can be cited for having too loud of a exhaust as well, dont see them crying about it. point is, regardless of what you think is right or wrong. we pay them to say whats right and wrong.

so we are supposed to give a fuck that you live in a shitty area??? guess what i dont give a fuck whatsoever //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif..... people with your mentaility are the reason for the way things are screwed up. oo look at me i live in the ghetto i should be an exception.....
OP you did it sorry to hear but oh well. 50' isnt far away and thats about the basis for most tickets. there is no law with a decibel meter in order to give you a ticket, same thing with ricer cars and the exhaust systems. they can be cited for having too loud of a exhaust as well, dont see them crying about it. point is, regardless of what you think is right or wrong. we pay them to say whats right and wrong.
I said calling a sound violation a crime is STUPID, illegal yes but not a crime.

U really just prove ignorance. Already said i dont live in the ghetto, and i never said they should be an exception to anything or held to a different standard. You would make a great politician completely getting off subject with everything i say. Pulling it out of context and bringing up a totally irrelevant matter which has nothing to do with anything.

Crime is violent and leaves a person with less then previous or hurt. Loud music isnt jacking your mail, stealing your car, or mugging you for your wallet.

As i said IF he had proper procedure in issuing the ticket then yea hes gotta pay up, but if he does not then use the law to the advantage. By the people for the people, sound familiar?

I said calling a sound violation a crime is STUPID, illegal yes but not a crime.
U really just prove ignorance. Already said i dont live in the ghetto, and i never said they should be an exception to anything or held to a different standard. You would make a great politician completely getting off subject with everything i say. Pulling it out of context and bringing up a totally irrelevant matter which has nothing to do with anything.

Crime is violent and leaves a person with less then previous or hurt. Loud music isnt jacking your mail, stealing your car, or mugging you for your wallet.

As i said IF he had proper procedure in issuing the ticket then yea hes gotta pay up, but if he does not then use the law to the advantage. By the people for the people, sound familiar?
now shut the fuck up you little faggot. there is your definition of crime. and you truly are a dumbass cause dont bring up an area where you dont live as an example for your argument. i wasnt the only one who took YOUR WORDS, THAT YOU TYPED in the wrong context. ha ha nice one "by the people for the people" well guess what, as american citizens, we(the people) pay money to policeman to keep safe the people. so if one said i was playing my stereo too loud, guess what? i aint gonna come here and make a thread about it, i'll gladly play it and pay more attention next time./rant

Crime is the breach of rules or laws for which some governing authority (via mechanisms such as legal systems) can ultimately prescribe a conviction. Crimes may also result in cautions or be unenforced. Individual human societies may each define crime and crimes differently, in different localities (state, local, international), at different time stages of the so-called "crime", from planning, disclosure, supposedly intended, supposedly prepared, incomplete, complete or future proclaimed after the "crime".

You have much to learn about the law. Saying something is illegal but not a crime is contradictory. The definition of crime is a breach of rules or laws of a governing authority aka doing something illegal.
already tooken care of bro

Crime is the breach of rules or laws for which some governing authority (via mechanisms such as legal systems) can ultimately prescribe a conviction. Crimes may also result in cautions or be unenforced. Individual human societies may each define crime and crimes differently, in different localities (state, local, international), at different time stages of the so-called "crime", from planning, disclosure, supposedly intended, supposedly prepared, incomplete, complete or future proclaimed after the "crime".

now shut the fuck up you little faggot. there is your definition of crime. and you truly are a dumbass cause dont bring up an area where you dont live as an example for your argument. i wasnt the only one who took YOUR WORDS, THAT YOU TYPED in the wrong context. ha ha nice one "by the people for the people" well guess what, as american citizens, we(the people) pay money to policeman to keep safe the people. so if one said i was playing my stereo too loud, guess what? i aint gonna come here and make a thread about it, i'll gladly play it and pay more attention next time./rant

Lol my post right after said my father grew up in 3rd ward and i have friends there. So not my fault you cant read bro, u gettin mad?

Waco Crime Stoppers, Inc.

Thats the local crime stoppers, wheres stop people from playing loud music? Well look at that all the statistics and rates are about violent or theft CRIMES. A noise VIOLATION isnt a crime. Your so lame, and guess what? That just makes you ignorant, spend your money how you like man. Your the one who worked for it

Lol my post right after said my father grew up in 3rd ward and i have friends there. So not my fault you cant read bro, u gettin mad?
Waco Crime Stoppers, Inc.

Thats the local crime stoppers, wheres stop people from playing loud music? Well look at that all the statistics and rates are about violent or theft CRIMES. A noise VIOLATION isnt a crime. Your so lame, and guess what? That just makes you ignorant, spend your money how you like man. Your the one who worked for it
ooooo so a LOCAL crime organization proves the rest of the country wrong????? wow i must be doing something wrong. i guess federal and state laws dont apply cause im LOCAL. far from mad actually, tell me where in this quote it says anywhere your dad

Crime hahaha try living in 3rd ward houston, u wont call loud systems a crime when ure gettin ure *** beat for some shoes
didnt read or see anywhere IN THAT POST about your daddy. guess what, breaking the law is a crime regardless how YOU think it is or isnt. i'm lame??? please do show me how. because i said if i get a ticket i wont complain and just pay it? because that is your last attempt before looking like an even bigger idiot? i posted it in black and white for you to read.

show me the ignorance, the lameness and whatever else you MIGHT THINK about me

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Tek18

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
Tek18
KY
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date