Good companies

specialagentPK
10+ year member

I have searched everywhere could someone tell me what are the better companies for Subs, Amps and Speakers or point me in the right direction to find this info. I have seemed to determine that some of the better are JBL and Infinity. I am not looking for $600 components but more like $200-$300 thats my price range for everything, I dont want Canadian Tire specials but don't want something that will break the bank.

TIA

I have searched everywhere could someone tell me what are the better companies for Subs, Amps and Speakers or point me in the right direction to find this info. I have seemed to determine that some of the better are JBL and Infinity. I am not looking for $600 components but more like $200-$300 thats my price range for everything, I dont want Canadian Tire specials but don't want something that will break the bank.
TIA
hmm good company list,

Image dynamics

Focal

Dynaudio

Re

Adire

Kicker

Infinity

Alpine

Morel

Rainbow

Arc

Seas

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.