Going Old School in my Jaguar

Louisiana_CRX
5,000+ posts

dem shoes......
Well since my CD player played out in my Jaguar I'm thinking about installing an old school setup.....I'm gonna install my Clarion Auto PC...since I never sold it...on here and I seldom drive the car so it will give me something to tinker with...though the unit is sorta out dated it has plenty of neat features ...I also have the GPS unit for this and will be installing it as well.....

006-1.jpg

008.jpg

god man, you have alot of ****ing cars //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

he lies about his setups and cars anyways
Mommy pays for everything

Its already been coverred
I pay for any of my rides and setups and can take pics at any given time of any of my car audio systems or vehicles....My Jags nothing fancy its just an X type with a 3.0 rolling on 19's.....I figured I'd go ahead an update the stereo since the CD player quit....and decided to use one of my two Claion Auto PC's I had.....I figured I'd park my Civic Hybrid....and drive it a little for a few months enjoying the sound and sell it this Spring during income tax time

Well since my CD player played out in my Jaguar I'm thinking about installing an old school setup.....I'm gonna install my Clarion Auto PC...since I never sold it...on here and I seldom drive the car so it will give me something to tinker with...though the unit is sorta out dated it has plenty of neat features ...I also have the GPS unit for this and will be installing it as well.....
006-1.jpg

008.jpg

Im not going to lie, even though the Auto PC is a little dated, it was and still is one of my fav older HU.....a little head of its time with its features,and didnt quite work out as expected, but at least the companies were thinking toward the future and the changes it was going to require.

Nice unit man, I can dig it //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Cool deck. How much did you have it up for?
It was $220 shipped it had a brand new navigation module and copies of several CD's for extra features and navigation...it is voice controlled....it talks to you...it has USB jacks and a card reader...not an SD card because those wern't out when the unit was made....this setup sold for about $2000 new with the navigation...but that was a long time ago...lol

I ended up finding a factory replacement deck for fairly cheap so I'm going back with an original deck in this car...but I do have a few upgrades I'll be doing....I'll post pics and updates soon after I test the new deck coming in...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.