Getting sick of no help, please give insight

lol i know^but im just saying, it would save me money for now at least
Not really. Your going to be buying a H/U regardless. Then either a subwoofer and amp, or a component set and amp. The component amp is more than likely going to be cheaper than the sub amp and the components are more than likely going to be cheaper than the subwoofer(s) also.

Well, ive posted here and other forums a few times, and seem to get little help. Everytime people recomend me brands and such for my needs, i look and find some stuff that looks good, only to find out that it is sh*t.
So its not that you dont get help, as you have implied... its that you dont like or appreciate the help you have gotten.

why do noobs come on here demanding advise when they HAVEN'T DONE ANY RESEARCH AT ALL ON THEIR OWN?????
u want better help, look around on sonicelectronix and ebay at stuff, figure out what you like and fits your budget, then ask us if its good or not.

If you read my first post, youd have saw that i have tried doing research and tried learning, but when im recomended products, many people say they ****, and im just asking for help.

i read your first post and don't get me wrong I feel your pain, but informed help requires in depth questions. it sounds like you don't even know the basics so it would be good to read up on the car audio basics on a site like crutchfield, bcae, etc. because we'll offer help and you wont' know what we're talking about.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.