FT Alpine INAW910/H800/CH 634 for something else (Pioneer / Kenwood)

grizzly02
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
NJ
Item(s) for Sale:

Alpine INA W910 w/steering control kit

Alpine PXA-H800

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Used very little

Price:

For trade

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

N/A

Item Pictures: Pics at request

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Looking for an AVIC Z140/150 for the INA-W910 with possibly adding a little cash.

I can send you pics email me at alpinedz@hotmail.com

Stuff was barely used car has been through 3-motors and spent most of it 15K miles in the shop!

I try sending u a PM and ur box is full I have a new Pioneer appradio 3 and 2 new sa8 v1.5 D2 u can txt me at 828-493-0712 and can talk and send pic

Your message box is full. Anyways, here is the PM:

Hey man, I think we might have what each other wants. I have the Z110BT (upgraded to z120 software and can be further updated to 140 software easily) and a Mosconi 6to8 as my setup. I have been eying the Alpine combo you have as I really want to try out surround sound as my ride originally came with that. I am not sure where you are located but I am in Canada - Alberta. The stuff is still installed in my vehicle and is fully operational and quite nice - just won't do surround sound. I did play with the new Alpine INE-w927HD at my local dealer and really liked it. I especially liked the time alignment built right into it (even if I doubt I would really use it) and the traffic alerts were nice. Does your model have all of this too? I looked up your model and didn't see these things listed but I think it mentioned having optical out for the H800? That would be a nice addition. Can your unit fully control the H800 or do you need the Rux controller to operate the H800 and if so do you have the Rux in this too? Anyways, let me know if you are interested. I might be interested in just picking up the H800/Rux controller from you too as that is what I truly need. I would like to know more about your setup as well. Also, some pics of what you have would be nice too. I can get pics for you too but like I said, everything is installed currently.

James.

Really want the newer unit 140/150 yes the 910 controls some h800 functions but I use the lap top and yes optical out. Wanted newer navigation as well

A quick update and mine is a 140. NO different in any way. If that is what it would require, I can get that done easily enough. I have been thinking about it anyway actually. I'd like the adaptive keyboard for one. My shop says the map upgade is worth it going to the 140 software too. No sweat either way as I don't really know how we could get this done anyways. All of my stuff is installed and being I doubt you are close to me, I would have to likely go without anything in my ride while we wait on shipping and installation. Maybe I'll just go get that update done and see what it does for me really. I just really don't like the idea of losing the voice control which I'm told I will lose.

Also, what does my unit have that you want that the Alpine doesn't have? Or do you just like the sound signature of Pioneer more than Alpine? I'm curious.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.