SOLD FS: pioneer premier prs-800 and MVH-P8200BT

path2spl
10+ year member

Team Sundown
new york
im selling my 2 year old but barely used prs800 and month old mvh8200bt. im asking 275+ shipping for the 800 and 150+shipping for the 8200. will post pics of the 8200 tomorrow

untitled-3.jpg

untitled1.jpg

So the 8200 can be used as a seperate screen?!?! Like if there's a seperate dvd player in the car can this be a 2nd screen?

V.

if i read right that 8200 has time alignment? if so im sold and sold. Would trade a kenwood bt945u straight up for it. also willing to put down cash alone if not interested in trading.

if i read right that 8200 has time alignment? if so im sold and sold. Would trade a kenwood bt945u straight up for it. also willing to put down cash alone if not interested in trading.
it has time alignment i have no idea how to use it lol it didnt come with a mic or anything do it it. you have to buy it

So the 8200 can be used as a seperate screen?!?! Like if there's a seperate dvd player in the car can this be a 2nd screen?
V.
it doesent have a video input. you can watch videos off a memory card or your ipod, ill even include the relay harness for the video bypass i never installed lol. its labled for easy install

Is another deck trade all you are interested in for the 800prs
i would rather have cash unless its a mint deh-980bt

is the mic port just a mini aux jack? i have one left over from my 860. also can it do manual T/A / EQ or are you supposed to use the dumb mic
it says it it has auto eq and it has a manual eq 8 band. its pretty good a decent amount of settings

ill be honest i could give a poop and a newspaper about the color screen or the bt. i just really want a freakin deck with T/A, more than 3eq bands, a decent crossover network, and usb. apparently thats impossible to find for under 500 bucks. if this deck is the deal then i want it. pm price shipped to 45368. also if there are any quirks or problems and what all it comes with.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.