SOLD FS - Pioneer indash monitor,Ipod adapter and 4 channel.

CJL
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
oZone
I'm selling a used Pioneer AVH-P5700DVD, Ipod adapter and a Audiobahn A6004T amp. All items are in 100% working order. The Pioneer AVH-P5700DVD is missing the brackets that screw into the mounting sleeve. For the AVH-P5700DVD you will get the ipod adp. with IP-Bus cable,and a toggle switch for bypassing the parking brake system so you can watch DVDs anytime you want. The Audiobahn A6004T has damage around the positive terminal and a little spot on the top,but it works great. Asking $810 o.b.o. for all items. Email me at coozy12487@sbcglobal.net for more pics or infomation.

If i just sell the amp seperate i will have to find a box to ship it in but for the amp.But im just really taking offers. PM me if you want to work something out.

i was just curious im more worried about gettin another twelve in my car so thats where my money's going but i need an amp for my components

how much for just the ipod adapter? i have that indash and need an ipod adapter for it.. LMK via PM please... just because ill probobly end up forgetting about this thread.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.