SOLD FS: Orion HCCA D2400 BNIB

Participant count
  • Participant list

Qbenjamin
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
Braavos
Well, this amp is up for sale again since my last deal fell through. It is brand new in the box, as I am only selling it because I already have a Sundown SAZ1500D. I got this amp straight from (Brian/Warranty Dept) Directed Electronics. It comes with all the original manuals and extra hardware including the bass knob. The warranty on this amp is valid until 12Apr09. Thanx for looking. I am asking:

$293 shipped and insured via Paypal.

$285 shipped and insure via Postal Money Order.

OBO will be accepted but please be reasonable as this amp is $316 shipped at the cheapest from EGAY.

how a bout your amp and somethin else for my Diamond Audio D6 1500.1 and i'm in orlando and we could meet halfway...so no shipping.....i have pics

Why would I trade for your amp? I have had bad experiences with Diamond Audio. Anywayz I already have a Sundown SAZ1500D. Sundown > Diamond.

you must've had the d3 series or something...Diamond Audio is better than Sundown, at least their D9 series is. i know that for A FACT bro...

you must've had the d3 series or something...Diamond Audio is better than Sundown, at least their D9 series is. i know that for A FACT bro...

What are you smoking? Watt vs Watt, Sundown all the way.

What D9? I had the D6 series 1200.......

I can piss further than both of you...this is a pissing contest, right?

bump //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

have you ever even owned a Sundown amp? Lemme guess your boy has one?

Look at the amp guts versus the Sundown, there is no comparison.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.