SOLD FS: Lots of stuff...CivicSI need not reply

SentraStyle
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
I have quite a bit of car audio equipment that I need to sell...some of it is new, some is used...read the descriptions. I need to clean out my garage and gather some funds for my turbo project. I'm not really interested in trades as I need the $$$. Here is the list...

A brand new set of Boston Acoustics Z6 6.5" Component speakers. Tweeters can be mounted coaxially or separate. They have never even been opened (still has factory seal on them). These are the best that Boston makes. Looking for $400 for these.

Boston_Acoustic_Z6.jpg

Recommended Amplifier Power: 20-400 watts

Nominal Impedance: 3 ohm

Sensitivity [1 watt (2.83v) at 1m]: 90dB

Frequency Response (±3dB in car): 40Hz-22kHz

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have a set of JL Audio entry level TR650CSI 6.5" components. These would sound great just off radio power or even better with a small amp. These are brand new, and only opened to take the picture. I am looking to get $100 for these speakers.

JL_Audio_TR650CSI.jpg
JL_Audio_TR650CSI_Open_.jpg

6.50 in. / 160 mm Woofer, Injection-molded, mica-filled, polypropylene cone body

0.50 in. / 12 mm Tweeter, 1/2" textile dome diaphragm, integral phase plug, neodymium magnet, ferrofluid cooled and damped. Designed for flush or surface mounting. Grilles Included

1.0 in. / 25 mm voice coil

flat-profile/ symmetrical-roll spider

butyl rubber surround

Crossover Networks: Natural roll-off low pass (woofer), 1st order high-pass circuit with electrolytic capacitor on tweeter. Polyswitch tweeter protection.

Continuous Power Handling: 50W Continuous

System Efficiency: 91.0 dB @ 1W/1m

System Nominal Impedance: 4 ohms

System Frequency Response: 59 Hz - 22 KHz ± 3 dB

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

One used Pioneer AVD-W6210 stand alone or headrest monitor. This monitor is used but in perfect working/looking condition. I have tested it to ensure it works 100%. Looking for $300 for this unit.

Pioneer_AVD-W6210_Box.jpg
Pioneer_AVD-W6210.jpg

Navigation Input (for Pioneer AVI-C##DVD touch screen navigation units)

2 sets of Audio/Video Inputs (Composite), one which can be used for a rear view camera or regular A/V input

1 set of Audio/Video Outputs (Composite)

Widescreen 16:9 Aspect Ratio

5 Selectable Viewing Modes

Touch Panel Control with Anti-Glare (AG) Coating

A Brand New Sirius Stiletto 100 Satellite radio with Home Kit. I recieved this as a birthday present and don't really have a use for it (already have sirius in the car and don't really care to listen to it anywhere else). It has never even been taken out of the box. You will need to purchase a car kit for it if you want to use it in the car. Looking for $250 for both the Stiletto 100 and home kit.

Stilletto100.jpg

Live portable reception of SIRIUS programming

Stores up to 100 hours of live SIRIUS Satellite Radio programming (2 GB)

Automatically records your favorite SIRIUS Satellite Radio 100% commercial-free music

One-touch recording of up to 10 hours of live, individual songs from SIRIUS Satellite Radio’s 100% commercial-free music

Schedule and record up to 6-hour blocks of your music programming, talk or news from SIRIUS Satellite Radio broadcasts.

Listen to SIRIUS Internet radio over an accessible WiFi network

Download and manage MP3/WMA files with included My SIRIUS Studio™ software for Windows PCs

Bookmark your favorite/loved songs and easily purchase though Yahoo! Music Engine™ which can be updated to Yahoo! Music Jukebox™

Yahoo! Music Engine™ provides a simple and easy way for you to purchase, download your favorite and loved SIRIUS songs

Compatible with most internet music providers download and subscription services (Not compatible with AAC files)

Exclusive Aurora user interface provides easy access to your favorite SIRIUS live and stored content with a bright 2.2" full color display

Audible channel names

GameAlert™—Prompts when your favorite games are being broadcast and alerts you when the scores change

GameZone™—Lists all your favorite teams in one category and lets you select a different team from each of the various sport leagues including NFL, NBA, NHL® and college sports

Parental control and channel lock

Kit includes:

- Radio

- Earbuds

- Antenna headphone for expanded live signal reception

- Standard and slim batteries

- PC cable (USB compatible)

- AC adapter

I accept paypal (add 3% for paypal fees) or money order. Shipping is not included. And I have perfect feedback on ebay (Droopydogg) and a few other references here and there if needed. Thanks for looking...and I'm serious about you CivicSI...don't even think about replying to my thread because I don't care if you offer me a million dollars...you are not getting anything.

What kind of engine are you going to turbo? I have some turbo ****. The Z6's might interest me.

I am turboing my sentra motor...I have just about everything I need part wise, I'm just trying to gather some money together to do some head work and stuff while the block is apart.

On the alpine, I think only 2 channels do 2-ohms...the same two that are bridgeable... 75 x 2 @ 4 + 150 x 2 @ 2... pissed me off when I finally figgered that one out...other than that its been cool 4 me...

gl w sale

On the alpine, I think only 2 channels do 2-ohms...the same two that are bridgeable... 75 x 2 @ 4 + 150 x 2 @ 2... pissed me off when I finally figgered that one out...other than that its been cool 4 me...
gl w sale
You are correct...only channels 3/4 are 2 ohm stable. I got the specs out of the manual that said 150 x 4 @ 2 ohms...but then looking through the paperwork...there was a sheet in there w/ a correction to the manual that states only ch 3/4 are 2 ohm stable. I had it run 4 ohm stereo in my car. Good looking out.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.