FS- Linksys Wireless Music Bridge bnib CHECK IT OUT!!

Participant count
  • Participant list

casper97ta
10+ year member

IM HERE FOR THE GANG BANG
Im selling a bnib Linksys Wireless music bridge. Pretty cool little device, it allows you to hook up a home stereo system and stream music from any computer and play it through the home system. It has rca inputs in the back that you run to your home stereo. It looks like a wireless router and picks up anything playing from your pc. You could be playing your ipod through your laptop and have it play through your home stereo.

Its great for people that have no way to play their ipod or zune through anything but headphones or tiny little speakers. Heres a link to amazon that shows the detailed specs and description: http://www.amazon.com/Linksys-WMB54G-Wireless-G-Music-Bridge/dp/B000E5E6KG

Asking $50obo

DSCN3337.jpg

DSCN3334.jpg

DSCN3335.jpg

To you xbox360 people, If you have a wireless network you can use this to connect to xbox live without paying the ridiculous price they want for the "official" one, i use this exact one for mine.

To you xbox360 people, If you have a wireless network you can use this to connect to xbox live without paying the ridiculous price they want for the "official" one, i use this exact one for mine.

Thanks for the info, this really is a cool gadget

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

casper97ta

10+ year member
IM HERE FOR THE GANG BANG
casper97ta
Pittsburgh, PA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied