SOLD FS: JVC HU Touchscreen

82 cutlass
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
JVC Hu exad klh-500 in great shape

150.00 Shipped

JVCplayer.jpg
[/img]

BUMP for an awesome deck.. I sold mine for $210 shipped like 3 months ago, this is a STEAL!! nice features, and cool display/touch screen.. good luck with sale!!

Andrew

BUMP for an awesome deck.. I sold mine for $210 shipped like 3 months ago, this is a STEAL!! nice features, and cool display/touch screen.. good luck with sale!!
Andrew

Thanks...yeah i like this deck...never got it to skip either .

but does it have a pause button ??? this is very important if someone ever wants to compete using it.
It's the same hu that you posted the picture of.

So if that answers the question . This is my girls deck so I don't really know .

It has the exact same remote you posted

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.