SOLD FS IA 20.1, 18'' FI BTL, and NSB 125

icpurplepplalot
5,000+ posts

I'm Old Greg
Well, I really don't want to do this, but I am hurting for cash.

Incriminator Audio 20.1, does a very underated 1800 @ 1ohm, and I have been running it at .5 ohms no problem. 437.75 shipped

caraudio033.jpg

caraudio037.jpg

18'' FI fully loaded BTL D1, TeamPSI made this, and the pictures just don't do it justice. Is a beautiful sub in person, and is still stiff as hell. 412 shipped

caraudio062.jpg

caraudio063.jpg

NSB 125, great battery and holds a steady 12.8 - 13.0v charge. Between my stock batt upfront and this, and running my ia 20.1 at .5 ohms, I have not dipped below 13.8v. $250 plus shipping. Pics on 2nd page.

Will also have 30 ft or so of 1/0 wire, knukonceptz copper clad stuff, and 4 audiopipe fuseholders which I'll get prices on those later.

Also, being the storm that is hitting right now, and me being away from my dorm, it may take me a week at the most to ship. I just want to go ahead and throw that out there.

bump

im happy im not stationed down at polk anymore man. after katrina i was living in an abandoned airplane hanger just outside NO for 3 weeks. we had a BAD job down there.

looks like polk may get hit being 180 miles from the coast.

be safe man

Love you gear bro!! Gl with the sale!!
Yeah, it pains me that I have to sell, but I really need the cash for bills. I'll just have to build bigger and better once I get a job.

bumpim happy im not stationed down at polk anymore man. looks like they will even get hit being 180 miles from the coast.

be safe man
Yeah, N.O. is getting pounded right now. I'm actually in Bossier right now at my mother's place, but I am sure my house in hammond and my dorm at LSU is getting hit pretty good as well.

yer 20.1 is haunted //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

there is a ghost in yer pics =]

really thought, must have souded bad fvcking ass

wish i had the set =/

yer 20.1 is haunted //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gifthere is a ghost in yer pics =]

really thought, must have souded bad fvcking ass

wish i had the set =/
Yeah, thats a smudge on my lens. Too lazy to take new pics as everything is still in my truck.

Yeah, it's loud as hell and I was going to get another 20.1 and get even louder, but alas I am in need of funds.

Also, anyone local I'll sell the box for $60 bucks. It's around 6.5 cubes tuned to 32hz.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.