FS>> 100ft 1/0 pure copper battery cable....

jnralp00
10+ year member

well then...
Atlanta, GA
Item(s) for Sale:

Have 50 ft red, 50 ft black. Oem grade copper battery cable. If no interest in all of it together I will do 25ft pieces

Item(s) Description/Condition:

New, Pure copper, high strand count, pretty flexible.

Price:

$225 shipped

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Item Pictures:

IMG_20110529_135214.jpg

IMG_20110529_135221.jpg

IMG_20110529_135258.jpg

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

****??? Honestly don't know where to tell you that you can find it. I have yet to see any like it. (similar to welding cable but as you see this is labeled battery cable) I get a good deal on it through a parts supplier.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.