CarAudio.com Elite
tx
Item(s) for Sale:

Gladen XL250c4

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Brand NEW in the box

Price:

$650 SHIPPED and INSURED to your door.

With all the bad luck issues going on lately.. we are going to clear out some things.. The makers of Mosconi (GLADEN audio).. There new XL amp is a power house.. special ordered and never installed for customer, luck of the draw.. Now we cant sit on.. def. someones gain here for a deal..

Power in RMS:

@ 4 ohm stereo: 4 x 241

@ 2 ohm stereo: 4 x 370

@ 4 ohm mono: 2 x 740

gladen4channel2.jpg

gladen4channel1.jpg

240x4@4ohms??? Holy shit! Nice amp man.
Great seller here guys! GLWS
talk about having plenty of "head room"

---------- Post added at 10:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:46 AM ----------

Id appreciate it if you'd stop taunting my wallet with delicious amps...
yes, but this would be a purchase your wallet would forgive you for //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

anybody interested in a brand new set of Focal Utopia Be No.6's with crossblock?

yes, but this would be a purchase your wallet would forgive you for //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
Yeah I know. If I had this amp sold I might spring for it.

anybody interested in a brand new set of Focal Utopia Be No.6's with crossblock?
Yeah but wallet isnt haha

I was wondering when you'd put these up.' date='.[/quote']
Really didnt want to, but things just going down hill right now.. I just got back from Vet, we just had to put our 10yr. old English Bulldog to sleep... not to mention my mother had Brain Surgery a month ago, and im traveling almost every weekend back and forth 2 states away, its eating me up both emotionally and financially right now.. Im trying to help where i can, but its really straining my 20yr. marriage as well right now.....

We did install the big 2 ch. a few weeks ago,, OMG, it was a sick amp, and this one is just as sick.. Someone caring about quality amps, buy this thing and put it to some good use..

who wants this beauty??? its darn near half what you can get one for... Oh, IF you can even find here in the states.

i havnt really been on past few weeks.. those of you that know, been dealing with a family issue with mother.. Anyway back on track for a little bit, still going in and out of town..

Bump for this amp.. Need to get her sold... Quick offer can be considered.. BRAND NEW and a POWERHOUSE to boot....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...