SOLD FS/FT Pioneer Avic Z1

Participant count
  • Participant list

teenapp
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Virginia
I purchased this unit Brand New from Circuit City less than 5 months ago for my wifey, it was old stock and I got a pretty good deal on it. She never drives the car, so now, I am now selling the vehicle it is in, and the buyer doesn't want to give me any additional cash for it, so I'm having it pulled this weekend. Comes with all the original manuals and box. I might even have the original recpt for it. Everything about this unit is *MINT* comes with Ipod cable and XM NavTraffic and PAC steering wheel control units. I have installed the bypass on the harness so you can watch video and change GPS settings while driving.

Sorry for the dark pics the domelight went out on the car a couple days ago!

Cosmetically:9.5 of 10

Functions:10 of 10

untitled2.jpg

untitled3.jpg

untitled-1.jpg

750.00 obo shipped for all!!

bump for a great unit i love mine, and how did you get that first menu like that im assuming you uploaded the background but what about the numbers are them actual songs?

bump for a great unit i love mine, and how did you get that first menu like that im assuming you uploaded the background but what about the numbers are them actual songs?
Go to avic411.com they have all the backgrounds u would EVER want!!! But the firsst pic is from a DVD! Just wanted to show all aspects of the unit work! I would keep it but I recently fell in love alpine head units!

you got PM
Brunzie pm'd u back, cant go that low on this unit

trade for 2 mint d1 15" Mayhems plus my pioneer premier deck, has 4 volt preouts and ipod cable, remote. pm me if you want some pics/refs.
Not looking for any subs rite now, I have all the subs I need.... I am really just looking to get rid of the extra unit that I dont have anything for it to go in. Just really want the Alpine unit! Then, i'll put my other deck up for sale

you got PM
Brunzie pm'd u back, cant go that low on this unit

trade for 2 mint d1 15" Mayhems plus my pioneer premier deck, has 4 volt preouts and ipod cable, remote. pm me if you want some pics/refs.
Not looking for any subs rite now, I have all the subs I need.... I am really just looking to get rid of the extra unit that I dont have anything for it to go in. Just really want the Alpine unit or a Rockford 4k! Then, i'll put my other deck up for sale

ttt sumbody buy this unit!//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.