SOLD FS: Damplifier Pro Bulk Packs 36sq. feet $160 shipped

Goindef154
5,000+ posts

Nothing
Phoenix, AZ
Picked some more up and thought I'd sell it on here. It's not in the damplifier pro box but it is the EXACT same stuff it's just not in the box. In my opinion you can see it's the exact same, but that's just me. $160 Shipped

If you have any questions please ask and I'll try to answer them as best I can.

DSC01531.jpg

DSC01532.jpg

DSC01533.jpg

DSC01534.jpg

DSC01535.jpg

DSC01536.jpg

lol, I hope peoples damp pro doesn't start falling off 6 months later.
According to ANT's message to me yesterday that's not the problem with b-stock, it's the paper backing not peeling off easily from the deadener but I've sold maybe 5 bulk packs so far and haven't had any problems.

well how much would each sheet be? being a 12x12 sheet? If that were the case I would need about 6-12 I need some damp pro to do the back wall of my truck. and I got some EDEAD like the 1.00 a foot stuff and I am gonna roll like 2 layers min thick on the floor of the truck so... dunno we will see. but yeah I would need like 6-12 sheets you could probably fit that much in a priority mailer box lol. just LMK k? just pm me!

I bought the bulk pack from Goindef154 (met him in person, very nice guy). So far I used about 4 sheet on my trunk lid and I am very happy with it. Not only the brown paper backing is easy to peel off, these damplifier pro stick very well and make my trunk lid feel very solid. I can feel my bass and rear speakers sound much better due to reduction of vibration. I'm going to work on my 2 fronts door next and continue to work my way throughout the car.

Good stuff, I highly recommended.

According to ANT's message to me yesterday that's not the problem with b-stock, it's the paper backing not peeling off easily from the deadener but I've sold maybe 5 bulk packs so far and haven't had any problems.

I bought the bulk pack from Goindef154 (met him in person, very nice guy). So far I used about 4 sheet on my trunk lid and I am very happy with it. Not only the brown paper backing is easy to peel off, these damplifier pro stick very well and make my trunk lid feel very solid. I can feel my bass and rear speakers sound much better due to reduction of vibration. I'm going to work on my 2 fronts door next and continue to work my way throughout the car.Good stuff, I highly recommended.
You are awesome //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif. Thanks man for the comment and I'm really glad it's working out for you.

I also forgot to mention obviously that this is Second Skin's product and this review also proves that it is a quality product that works well In many applications.

So I'm glad the sale went well and he's happy with the product and that Second Skin sells a quality product at that //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif.

well how much would each sheet be? being a 12x12 sheet? If that were the case I would need about 6-12 I need some damp pro to do the back wall of my truck. and I got some EDEAD like the 1.00 a foot stuff and I am gonna roll like 2 layers min thick on the floor of the truck so... dunno we will see. but yeah I would need like 6-12 sheets you could probably fit that much in a priority mailer box lol. just LMK k? just pm me!
ygpm

Remember. Damplifier Pro is 12" x 20"Regular Damplifier is 12" x 24

You might want to measure your sheets.

ANT
Yep he's right. my sheets are 12"x20", Dampifier Pro, so the half cuts would be 12"x10". Thanks ANT //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.