SOLD FS Crossfire CFA 404 & CFA 602 & Accord Dash & Eclipse HU

skeleto
10+ year member

Up for sale are 2 old school Crossfire CFA 404 & CFA 602. Both have less than 6 hours play time on then Mechanical 10/10, Physical 9/10. Have a few minor marks from installing, can be buffed out with a cloth. I will have pics up later tonight but all i have is a crappy camera phone. These prices are for the cont. US only, all other places req airmail are extra and are OBO.

CFA404 - $125 shipped

50 x 4 @ 4ohm

CFA602 - $175 shipped

150 x 2 @ 4ohm stereo

600 x 1 @ 4ohm mono

^^^^ these two can be ran simutaneously, its a monster of an amp. Same size as my nine.1.

$235 shipped for both if you take them together!

Other

Eclipse CD5000 - $165 shipped PENDING

Mechanical 10/10 Physical 9/10

Bought this off another member about a month ago. Since then I have bought a trim ring and an extra remtoe. Decided to go with Rockford 360 2 for my stock deck. Awseome sq unit. Comes with

Headunit, Sleeve, Mounting Hardware, Installation Manual, Trim Ring, 2x remotes, and Original box.

08 Honda Accord Metra Dash Kit Single Zone Climate Control 99-7874 - $35 shipped

Paid somethin like $75 shipped to my door when it first came out.

eDIT: * I also have a 10" Treo SSI D2 that will be for sale soon. Mechanically 10/10, Cosemetics 9/10. I dont even think it has been broken in yet, ran it for about 2 weeks daily driving. Has a few scuffs on the surround from crap in the trunk. Will take pictures for anyone interested. Only selling because I bought a 15" and is waiting on a box to be built for it. $150 shipped obo.

the guarantee amps are mint. pm me for my paypal address and send me money. i will have them shipped out on wed. as for the hu.. it is pending right now as I still have to uninstall it. If I get payment for that in my paypal account from someone I will also ship that out by Wed. If you need more pics of the HU search for a FS thread from integra88 I bought the deck from him probably a month ago. ^^^ BUMP^^^

I got the money now...but the seller doesnt answer my questions very well so I havnt sent the money......
ive answered every question you asked. are they new? NO i have used them for a week maybe 6 hours. My references? check my signature.. do you want my ebay sn? You asked to have an invoice sent to you... I am not a retail shop.... //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crazy.gif.c13912c32de98515d3142759a824dae7.gif

any ways I have pm'd the people who have "called dibs" next

ive answered every question you asked. are they new? NO i have used them for a week maybe 6 hours. My references? check my signature.. do you want my ebay sn? You asked to have an invoice sent to you... I am not a retail shop.... //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crazy.gif.c13912c32de98515d3142759a824dae7.gif
any ways I have pm'd the people who have "called dibs" next

ok...I asked you to send me an invoice through paypal...simple as pushing a button labeled "money request".........

then ....I get it and pay....

instead of me sending money out there with no idea where it went .....

you never answered any of my questions except where to send the money....didnt tell me they were new or not...didnt give me a ref at all...didnt answer me squat

but since all that was way too much for you then I am out...could have sold your sheet 2 days ago..but you didnt want to take 2 minutes to do it......//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

oh and your total of 56 posts doesnt exactly thrill me....and a list of people on the bottom of a sig doesnt mean that much to me either...never seen you on DIYMA .....where I have 2500+ posts.....ebay of 361 Pos. feedback....

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif:rolleyes://content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

ok great then dont buy it... please dont threadcrap and move on

^^^^ HU is pending payment.^^^^^^^

^^^^^^ final bump on amps before they hit fleabay^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Seriously.. I have never had any problems buying from people on this forum. Always curtious and quick shippers. The moment I try to sell something I get flooded with pm's from flakers and pretentious ***holes. I am not waiting on the money to pay any bills nor will I die if I had to hock them on fleabay for a lesser price. So if you dont trust or believe in what I am selling, simply dont purchase from me. Please dont waste my time pm'ing me with your personal opinions. I AM NOT INTERESTED.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.