SOLD FS: Component speakers and 2 amps!

matt_calgary
10+ year member

Calgary
All prices in CDN dollars, will ship with no problem, paypal accepted only unless local which is Calgary Alberta. Reason for selling is because I want to buy a DSLR camera which means $$$$

DLS UR6S

Bought used thinking I was oging to install them. Never got around to it. Perfect condition though, only one crossover doesn't have the bag on it, no scratches or anything.

$350obo

Kenwood KAC 7202 Amp

Bought this off of ebay. Opened it up to look at it. Lets just say it has been opened but never really taken out of the box. Never used.

200obo

Rockford Fosgate 100A2 Punch

Got it with a sub awhile ago, again too lazy to install it. I don't know what these are worth so I dunno.. Sticker on the back is worn a bit, and 2 screws are missing. Its bridgeable and the two that arn't used for bridging are the missing ones.

50obo

Best way to get ahold of me is by email: matt_sommers@hotmail.com

PM me what your email is, it will be easier. For anyone's reference, can I get emailed instead of replied on here, I'm just not on here enough

More items and prices dropped!!!!

**DLS UR6S component speakers dropped to 275 obo**

Coustic 400SE amp.

Has some physical damage but works fine is very well built. Missing a couple screws. Puts out 400 RMS @ 4 ohms on 1 channel!!!!! 60 obo

Sub and sub Box

JL 10W0 sub in a built to spec Bassworx angle box. Excellent condition of the sub and box.Asking 100 obo

4AWG Bassworx Amp Kit. Opened but not used at all. 40 obo

Alpine SPS-130A - Alpine Type S 5.25" Coaxial Speakers. Great condition, got these replaced with some 6.5". 40 obo

Pioneer DEH-P3500 CD player

Comes with beauty ring, DIN mount and cut harness. No remote. Overall in good condition, faceplate has a couple scratches but nothing major. 100 obo

Specs: http://www.pioneerelectronics.ca/pn...DetailComponent

Kennwood amp SOLD!!!!

Remember these are CDN prices!!!

Also, pic of the RF amp!

DSCN0593.jpg

RF amp, amp wiring kit, sub/box and deck are sold. DLS speakers remain!

Milenko, I'm waiting to hear back from Mikey060. It would be preferable if he got them because he is local but depending on your offer, I could always swing the other way. Nevertheless, I still would like to hear back from Mikey first.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.