Fs cheap twister audio f2-190 (NEEDS REPAIR)

Participant count
  • Participant list

aztec
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
austin tx
Item(s) for Sale:

Twister audio f2-190

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Everything works but it has a ground loop noise issue..

Price:

60 shipping

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

included in price..

No paypal, money orders only

Item Pictures:

IMG_1991.jpg

IMG_1997.jpg

IMG_1994.jpg

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

I know heath is telling is the truth cause when he bought my non working xtant 404m and we did money order. he was on the job and i had to wait but he was always easy to get a hold of on here and sent payment when said he would.

Just throwing it out there for whatever its worth.

i can hold it for him. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif ill pm him.

[MENTION @aztec[/MENTION] i tried pm'ing you a couple days ago to let you know i was still weathered in at work. even made the news for record 7" rain a day. your pm's are/were full. i made it home last night.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.