SOLD FS: cdt speakers, hifonics amp

cardinalsfan
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Texas
having a hard time with finding speakers that fit in the ungodly small space that honda made for speakers? i have the solution!! cdt ef-61 neo speakers will fit nearly all hondas. they use special magnets and carbon fiber and sound wonderful...they are brand new in box, never used...had a project i never got around to. also, i have an amp that would be perfect to power this set of speakers and a sub. its a hifonics zeus zxi6406. awesome amp, great for someone out there. dosent use alot of power from the alt (with us having small alts, thats very nice) and is also brand new in box, still in the plastic wrap. i have great ebay feedback and paypal feedback. i only take paypal and will ship via USPS.

prices:

CDT EF-61neo speakers: $175 shipped

Hifonics zxi6406 amp: $165 shipped

want both? $325 shipped

pm for me to email you pics, camera is acting funny and i have no batteries so its phone pics right now lol

hope to sell these soon...if not sold some time saturday the will go to ebay so act fast por favor!!

amp sold, pending payment

also...i have a sale...if someone can pay in the next 12 hours (before 10.30 am central tomorrow) ill let the speakers go for $150...only if payment is received by that time...thanks!!

heres some pics

3e98_1.JPG

4ebe_1.JPG

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.